- To become the preferred and reckoned supplier of fabrics to the leading brands in the nation.
- To have problem solving and value creating approach towards business.
- In 2005, we started as a small company in organized retail sector by delivering excellent quality fabrics to the sportswear manufacturers.
- In 2008, We extended our product portfolio by including outerwear and jacket's fabrics.
- In 2012-2014, we started handling business across the country and established our associate offices at Ludhiana and Bengaluru. By this, we had made a strong hold in the market by making a strong team of dedicated experts.
- In 2015, the company completed its 10 years and launched new brand POSITEX, "Positive Textiles"ÃâÃÂ
- In 2016, our company entered in to the field of Womens Fashion with a vast range as per the ongoing fashion trends.
- In 2017, with our strong determination, quality products and commitment, we changed our ownership type from proprietorship to a LLP firm.
We are blessed to have dedicated and hard working team of professionals which leaves no stone unturned to cater to the demands of the buyers. Our team comprises quality controllers, marketing professionals, packaging units etc. Along with these, the most powerful names of the company are Mr. Chetan Agarwal and Mr. Nilesh Agarwal who have Masters degree in Finance and Marketing & Bachelors degree in Management respectively. With their immense experience and knowledge, they are helping the buyers in providing customized solutions. Moreover, we provide important training to the employees to make them aware about the latest trends.
Quality-Our Main Strength
We follow a three way quality assurance process that ensures flawlessness of our offered products: These are:
- Testing Requirements: Our company follows a systematic process of quality checking for a comprehensive examination of the offered fabrics. The provided fabrics are checked and verified as per AATCC/ ISO/ Adidas test standards at the accredited quality testing labs such as TUV, SGS and Intertek. The entire checking process is monitored by a team of quality analysts to ensure utmost satisfaction to the clients.
- International Compliance: We are following international quality norms such as Adidas A-01, Oekotex and REACH. Also, we work according to the ZDHC program for tackling the issue of hazardous chemicals.
- Inspections: Our company is following International 4 point systems to conduct the fabric inspection procedure and assure its quality.
Why Prefer Us?
- Capacious warehouse for storage in bulk quantities
- Adroit and highly skilled team of experts
- Serve customers at affordable prices
- Ensure transparency in business deals